Is It Safe to Have a Uterine Ablation and Breast Augmentaion Done at the Same Time? Has Anyone Done This?

I am a healthy 37 year old beside controlled HBP. The breast augmentation will be under the muscle withh 300cc saline implants. I have heard concern (not from my doctors) about it being a "clean" and "dirty" procedure. Should this be a concern?

Undergo breast augmentation first

+2

While there is likely a small chance of infection, if you are to proceed, I would recommend having the breast augmentation procedure first in the sequence of both procedures. 

Uterine Ablation and Breast Augmentation?

+1

I have not been involved with this combination surgery;  your  concern of  combining “clean and dirty”  is a legitimate concern.  You will have to weigh the pros/cons of this (at least theoretical) concern with the convenience of having the procedures done in one stage.  The concern is  one of a greater chance of infection and/or encapsulation.

Sorry I cannot provide more precise advice;  ultimately this will be your judgment call.

Best wishes.