Is Using the Skin Culture Peel Safe After Getting Skin Resurfacing Done?

I Have had acne problems since I was a teenager and now that I'm 35, I'm still breaking out even after the resurfacing procedure. On top of that, my face is still pretty red and can't seem to get rid of it no matter what I use. I am fair skin and thought this might be the reason but after 4 months, this can't be normal.

Now I've gone and purchased the Skin Culture 3000 out of desperation, but am afraid to apply it since I'm still red from the resurfacing. Does anyone with the same experience have any suggestions of advice to give?

Accutane, laser procedure

+1

Probably after 3 months it would be safe if the skin is completely healed. In the reverse situation in which you want to perform a procedure after accutane usage then the dermatologist will wait anywhere from 3 months to over a year.

Web reference: http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/laser/laser_skin.html

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon