Is It Safe to Get a Tummy Tuck if I Have Neuropathy?

I was originally diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. A few months ago I was diagnosed with Neuropathy. Right now I am waiting for a diagnosis as to what type of neuropathy I have and they want to rule out MS. All of my extremities experience numbness, weakness, tingling and pain. And I have pain in my back and neck as well. Would it be more of a risk to get a tummy tuck with my healh issues?

Tummy Tuck Candidate?

+1

In my opinion, it would be best for you to complete your work up of the “health issues” you are experiencing. Once this workup is done and you have a definitive diagnosis,  better advice can be provided regarding your suitability for tummy tuck surgery. The physicians who know your health status best will be able to assist with this determination. Eventually, if appropriate, they may be able to communicate with your plastic surgeon as well.