Is It Safe to Get a Tummy Tuck After 3 C-sections? Can I Get Butt Implants or Have Fat Transferred at the Same Time?

I want to get butt implants, a tummy tuck & lipo at the same time. I want the implants b/c I don't think the brazilian butt lift will be enough. I don't think I have enough fat in my stomach area to transfer to my butt for me to be satisfied with the outcome. (I want to see a big difference) I also want a rounder shape to my butt/hips. Could I get the butt implants & transfer some of the fat being taken from my stomach area/flanks & have it transferred to my hips for the rounder shape?

Tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift

+1

You can certainly do both the brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck at the same time.  It's not a particularly long operation nor is it of great difficulty.  I think that your overal aesthetci after this sort of thing needs to be very carefully considered.  Your buttock can significantly grow but I'm not sure what you mean by a big difference.  You'll need to consult your board certified plastic surgeon in case you have more questions.  Don't look at photos of very skinny patients that have had your same surgeries.  Look for someone with your same frame.  Best wishes,

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com/plastic-surgery-procedures/tummy-tuck/

VIDEO: Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

+1

VIDEO: at 1:40 in the video below is patient number 2 who had a tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift. No implants were used.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Tummy tuck and c-sections

+1

It is perfectly fine to have a tummy tuck after all the c-sections that you had.  It may be difficult to perform all these procedures at the same tiem, but you should discuss it with your surgeon.

Tummy tuck liposuction and fat grafting

+1

Yes you are a good candidate for all of the procedures you desire.  You should seek out a board certified PS who does fat grafting.  Given your picures you should have enough transplantable fat to be able to augment your buttock. I am not a fan of gluteal implants because of the risk of malposition and given the alternative of fat grafting, I would choose fat grafting.

Web reference: http://www.sacs-sa.com

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck, liposuction, butt implants and fat grafts at the same time

+1

Based on your pictures, you would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction of your waist. The fat from the abdomen could be used for fat grafts to your buttocks. If you desire fuller buttocks, then implants can be used also. It would be best to discuss with a Board Certified plastic surgeon just how much improvement is possible.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon