Is It Safe to Travel for Bbl in DR and 2 Weeks Later Travel for V-line & Rhino in Korea?

I'm 5'1 118 lb planning to travel from middle east to DR for bbl and lipo from arms abs flanks back thighs & legs under GA, 2 weeks later will travel to south korea for v-line and rhino also under GA. wana know docs opinion pls. Is thr any danger going under twice a month? Is thr risk of too much blood loss? Can I get any advice for more safety? Sadly I cannot take days off work another time that's why I plan to do all sugeries in this coming vacation. Pls let me know what u think. Thank you.

Its better if you wait six months

+1

Is better if you wait six months for your second procedure because you body can recovery, remember after liposuction you loss blood. Find a plastic surgeon with Excellent credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian butt lifts each year.