Safe to Take the Following Vitamins Pre and Post Lipo/BBL?

Hello, I have done research & found the following vitamin kit for surgery recovery to have good reviews... http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13517 I see that some real self members have used it with good reports. I'm just confused because some surgeons suggest stopping all vitamins & some say it's ok. Is this kit ok to start in your opinion? I would like to purchase it. I will also ask my surgeon but wanted to hear opinions...

Pre-Surgical Vitamins/Supplements made specifically for Surgical Patients can help

+2

Yes, The Vitamedica pre-surgical vitamins and supplements including Arnica and Bromelain is the same products  I recommend to my patients at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery in OC, CA