How Safe is the BBL for Patients with Type 1 Diabetes?

I'm a diabetic, and I am scheduled to have this surgery in a few weeks. I just want to be assured that it is safe and hopefully can help me with better blood sugar readings. Any information would be helpful!

Brazilian Butt Lift in Type 1 Diabetics.....

+2

I always have patients get medical clearance from their medical doctor. 
Being a Type 1 Diabetic, you may be at increased risk of infection.  That is for your medical doctor to decide. 
All surgery has risks.  We always have to weigh the risks of surgery and the benefits of surgery before we proceed with any surgery.  When we are dealing with cosmetic surgeries, it often comes down to how bad the problem is, and how much improvement can be obtained in comparison to the risks.  This discussion is always best to be had between you and your surgeon.