Is It Safe to Put on Sunless Tanner After a Glycolic Acid Peel?

I am doing an at home treatment for glycolic acid peel. I use sunless tanner afterwards so it helps with the redness the next day. Is this safe?

Chemical peel

+1

Using sunless tanners is fine as they do not interfere. Use sunscreen 45 and up, and moisturize.

Mineral make up is also fine to cover the redness after chemical peels. You will need minimal make up to cover the redness.

Sunless tanning following glycolic acid peel

+1

Most of these are safe. They tend to work on the keratin layer which is exfoliated with the Glycolic acid peel. Therefore you may not experience the same degree of tanning as you do on normal skin. However, your skin may be more sensitive to the numerous additives in the sunless tanner. I would first try a test patch.