Is It Safe to Use Revitalash for Sensitive Skin?

i have sensitive skin and ive tried few eyelashes conditioner but i always get skin irritation and so im very careful now to get one

Revitalash and sensitive skin

+1

Sensitive skin is a relative term and everyone is different. The only complication I've seen in patients with Latisse or Revitalash use is skin redness for the first 2-3 weeks of use.  This generally resolves and they go on to use the product for months with no further problems.  I've had one patient that discontinued use after 2 weeks because of skin irritation, which resolved within 2 days after stopping.  I don't know of any way to know you'll have a problem, other than trying it out temporarily.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon