Is It Safe to Remove Skin Tags (warts on Face), if I Had Keloid?

the keloids are on chest,3cm and shoulders,5cm long.i already take steroid injection for those keloids n it is thinner now.

Wart removal and surgery in keloid patients

+1

Conservative therapy is indicated if the warts are problematic or spreading. There are many effective treatments for warts, even in those that have a history of keloids. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Is It Safe to Remove Skin Tags if I Had a Keloid?

+1

The answer is, usually. Keloids are more likely to occur in the areas where you have them. If a skin tag is properly removed it should leave minimal scarring. However, given your history it would be best to see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist so if the areas are not healing properly, you can be treated rapidly and hopefully avoid any issues with keloid formation on your face.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon