Is It Safe to Remove Moles with Apple Cider Vinegar?

Mole removal in Los Angeles

+1

Apple cider vinegar can cause hyperpigmentation and is thus not a good modality for treatment of moles. Try a surgeon or dermatologist. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/70/mole-removal.aspx

Mole removal

+1

I would discourage you from using apple cider vinegar to remove moles.  I would recommend that you see a plastic surgeon for an evaluation and possible treatment of your moles.

Is It Safe to Remove Moles with Apple Cider Vinegar

+1

Absolutely not. I have two patients who I am still treating 3 years later who removed moles this way. These were left with severe infections, and now have large scars. It is a horrible, horrible, horrible idea. Also, technically, if something is "removed" you have NO idea what it was--was it dangerous, cancerous, precancerous, etc. All moles are not created equal, and no person should harm themselves by doing home removals with apple cider vinegar. Love your body enough to treat it properly by going to a trained dermatologist. Period.

Mole removal

+1

You should consult a dermatologist to ensure your moles are normal and then discuss removal if you wish.  Apple cider vinegar may burn your skin if used aggressively but will not remove moles.

Toronto Dermatologist

Removal of moles

+1

Hello

It is unlikely that the apple cider vinegar will remove your moles.  You wold be better off visiting a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon and having them removed surgically or shaved.  It would also mean that a pathology specimen will be sent off so that they can be diagnosed as to what they actually are.

Regards

Stephen Salerno

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Removing moles with apple cider vinegar

+1

There are many ways to remove moles but apple cider vinegar is not one of them. Depending on their size and location, moles can be easily removed by one of two methods: a shave excision or an excision with suture closure. A shave excision is a procedure where the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin. The other method is an excision with suture closure which uses both dissolving and non-dissolving sutures to give the best cosmetic result. It would be best for you to see a dermatologist to discuss your options.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/general-dermatology/wart-removal/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

You can safely use apple cider vinegar but nothing will happen...

+1

if you want the moles removed, see your dermatologist...and make certain the moles are benign...if they are, think twice about whether it's a good idea to mess with normal moles...can do for cosmetic reasons...but maybe the outcome will not be what you want...be cautious...