Safe to Have Laser Treatment After Fat Injection?

I'm in the middle of getting laser treatments under my eye to help with dark circles. My PS recommended a fat injection as well. However, is it safe to continue getting the laser treatments over the same area injected with fat, or will it melt? Is waiting 3 weeks between both procedures enough time?

Laser resurfacing is ok with fillers

+1

There is no evidence that laser resurfacing would interfere with fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, or Radiesse, nor fat injections. Depending on the laser resurfacing, if the wound is open, such as carbon dioxide, then you should be cautious about fat injections that could interfere with the circulation of the skin and could contribute to an increased risk of skin death and scarring as well as infection that could threaten the life of the fat.