Is it safe to keep injecting hydro to dissolve nodule from Restylane and Voluma?

I have had 4 injections of hydro to dissolve a nodule from restylane and voluma. This is a month that I've had an infection. Is it safe to try steroids?

Hyaluronidase to dissolve filler after infection

+1
An infection should be treated with antibiotics AND hyaluronidase to remove the filler. Just removing the filler with hyaluronidase won't take away the infection. So yes, you need a prescription.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."