Is it safe to keep injecting hydro to dissolve nodule from Restylane and Voluma?

I have had 4 injections of hydro to dissolve a nodule from restylane and voluma. This is a month that I've had an infection. Is it safe to try steroids?

Injection under left eye.

Thank you for your question. An in person assessment is best to provide an accurate answer and treatment options. An antibiotic should be prescribed to fight the infection. Speak with your injector to discuss the use of steroids. 

Hyaluronidase to dissolve filler after infection

An infection should be treated with antibiotics AND hyaluronidase to remove the filler. Just removing the filler with hyaluronidase won't take away the infection. So yes, you need a prescription.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."