Is It Safe to Inject HA to the Breast?

is it safe to inject normal HA that last only from 4 to 6 month not the macrolane to the breast? and is it safe for breastfeeding?

Saline and HA injections into breasts for temporary enlargement

+1
I use saline that I slowly inject into the breast as an office visit procedure. I fill the breasts up to whatever size the patient wishes. This slowly does disappear over a day or so but gives the patient an idea of what she will look like as well as maybe even helps her fill out her wedding dress for that special day! My patients like it and I get a better idea of what size implant they would prefer.
   Hyaluronic filler could also be used but the cost would be too great even to enlarge your breasts one cup size.
    I have been doing the same for cheek and chin implants for many years.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon