Is It Safe to Have Implants Removed Only a Few Weeks After Breastfeeding?

My doctor reccomended removing my saline implants instead of just popping the other for semetry(my left one popped on its own).I am worried because I told him I only stopped breastfeedong a few weeks ago. I seem to get so many mixed answers on the timing and safety of this procedure.help please!!!he said popping the other will Justin create more problems in the long run.

Breast implant removal timing?

+1

I would suggest that you wait 3 months after you have stopped breast-feeding to evaluate the overall condition of your breasts and decide,  with the help of your plastic surgeon,  what your best options are.

Implant failure

+1

Considering all the circumstances, just 2 weeks after stopping breast feeding, the breast is still vascular, engorged, thus popping the implant may carry more risk of bleeding and or infection. surgery is still too early after delivery. Wait  till you are ready, 3-6 months after delivery, and when you have enough help with the new baby to do the surgery. There is no urgency other than the cosmetic appearance. Patient safety is priority.