Is It Safe for Me to Have a Baby 6 Months After Taking 30 Mg Roaccutane Once a Day in One Month Course?

actually i took accutane last year for 6 months 30 mg,,,my doctor prescribed again the same treatment for 2 months but i am planning to take it for one month only because i cannot tolerate the side effects it is giving me this time,,,please answer my question if it is safe to have a baby 6 to 10 months after roaccutane thank you very much for your kind reply....

Accutane and pregnancy

+1

Per the FDA guidelines you should not get pregnant while on Accutane and for a minimum of 30 days after stopping. So 6-10 months later is fine.