What is a Safe Follow Up Filler to Evolence?

Hi. I had Evolence injected into my nasolabial folds in November 2009. It is completely unnoticeable and I need another injection.

Since Evolence is no longer available, is it okay to have a different filler injected? I have a couple of little lumps that are only detected if I stretch the skin or touch it with my fingers, but you can't see anything looking at me straight on.

I am most likely considering Juvederm (possibly Restylane), but I don't know if that is safe to do? Or if I will even get good results mixing the compounds? Suggestions? Thanks!

But certainly ask about Evolence

+2

Many doctors who used Evolence and were happy with the results still have it on their shelves despite the J&J decision. In a town like Pittsburgh, I'll bet you could find it in someone's office.

Munster Plastic Surgeon

Restylane, Perlane and Juvederm are SAFE

+2

Evolence is no longer sold because of a business decision NOT because it is a defective or harmful product.

Moreover, experienced Plastic surgeons and Dermatologist often use combination of different fillers to get the look they are after. Many would use Radiesse or Perlane in the deeper layers and Restylane and Juvederm in more superficial layers. You are NOT risking anything by switching to one of these FDA approved fillers.

Dr. P. Aldea