Is It Safe to Combine a Bbl and Inner Thighlift?

Is it safe to combine a bbl and inner thighlift? I dont want to be shortened on quality of any of these procedures i am also worried about the healing and the garments ...

BBL and thigh lift can be combined

+1

An experienced board certified plastic surgeon can combine a thigh lift and a BBL into one surgery. As long as you are healthy, your risk is not significantly increased.

Thigh lift combined with butt lift

+1

Inner thigh lift can definitely be safely combined with Brazilian Butt Lift if you are otherwise healthy.  Performing them together should not compromise your results.  Your surgeon will obviously need to examine you and determine if this combination is safe for you specifically, but in general it is.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Brazilian buttlift and Medial Thigh Lift Together?

+1

If you are healthy, close to 40 or younger, and have a reasonable body mass index, brazilian buttlift would take no more than 1.5 hrs (in the most complicated of cases) and the medial thigh lift even extended (to the knee with a groin incision as well) would take a maximum of 3 hours.  My guess would be that the surgery could be done in under 4 hours, but consultation and exam would be imperative.  good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Depending on the amount of liposuction and the volume needed to inject into the buttocks, this may take a long time.

Medial thigh lift also is 3-4 hours if done properly.

Is it safe to combine two major procedures, that will depend on your health, age, past history. I think combining both procedures will make a long time surgery which is NOT safe.

BBL and Thigh lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift and the inner thigh lift are two procedures that can be done at the same time, contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon he will be able to advise you if you would be a good candidate or this procedure. Good Luck.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon