Is It Safe to Combine Alphagan for a Drooping Eye with Antihystamine Eyedrops After Botox?

Is it safe to use alphagan (for a drooping eyelid from Botox) with an over the counter anti-hystamine eyedrop. I have a mild cat allergy and am staying at a house with cats and so I am using anti-hystamine drops. What about natural tears for dry eyes? I haven't started the alphagan yet but recieved it from the pharmacy today and can't reach my doctor to ask this question. Thank you.

It is appropriate to have management by an ophthalmologist.

+1

First, so sorry that you are having an issue after a BOTOX treatment.  Alphagan can help drooping for some individuals.  It does not sound like the physician who prescribed the alphagan is an ophthalmologist.  I would recommend an actual assessment by an ophthalmologist or an oculoplastic surgeon for the ptosis, dry eye, and the allergy.