Is It Safe to Get a Brizillian Butt Lift in Mexico

i saw that a girl got her procedure done in tijuana mexico and im not sure is that safe? it only costed her $3,400 and her results look amazing similar to what i want but im not sure about countries with high poverty rates. all the educational and training systems reliable. especially since it was so cheap. my body isnt bad now but i dont wanna come back deformed.i need a good price and good results as well. that last

Having plastic surgery out of the US

+1

You can not receive adequate follow up if you live in the US and have surgery in another country. Be careful in choosing your plastic surgeon and the facility where the procedure is performed. Do not choose plastic surgery based on price.

Dr.Bruno

Cheap Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery........

+1

Be careful going out of the country for surgery.  You really have no idea what kind of safe protocols are followed elsewhere.  I have had patients who have gone to other countries for this surgery and others then come to me to treat them for infections as well as many other surgical complication. be VERY careful!  The decision of where you have surgery and the surgeon you choose shouldn't be based on cost.  The most important factors are Safety and Results.  If you need to hold off until you can afford to have it done well and safely, then that is the best way to proceed. 

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Is It Safe to Get a Brizillian Butt Lift in Mexico?

+1

Re ; "i saw that a girl got her procedure done in tijuana mexico and im not sure is that safe? it only costed her $3,400 and her results look amazing similar to what i want but im not sure about countries with high poverty rates. all the educational and training systems reliable. especially since it was so cheap. my body isnt bad now but i dont wanna come back deformed.i need a good price and good results as well. that last"

A deal is only a deal if it all works out well. If you go to Mexico and suffer a serious complication you would wish you had never gone. Treating surgical complications is a LOT more expensive than paying for the original operation that is IF you can find an American surgeon who may be willing to take you on as a patient.

Picking a Plastic surgeon should be done with care. Although price is important it should be all the way on the bottom of the reasons why you pick a surgeon.

Take a look at the reference below to fully understand how to pick your Plastic surgeon.

Dr. Peter A Aldea