Is It Safe to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck at the Same Time?

Will getting both at the same time compromise the best possible results.

Combining Procedures

+1

I first recommend that you get clearance from your primary care physician to have both of these procedures done at the same time, as this is extensive surgery and will put you in the operating room for 4.5-6 hours. It is definitely cost effective to have both done at the same time, and will give you a great overall look after you are done healing from surgery.

Sleeping and pain post-operatively is the only concern I have for my patients when combining these procedures. You will not be able to sit on your buttocks or sleep on your stomach for about 2 weeks after the surgery. This means you will be alternating from hip to hip. If you understand and follow the post operative care, have clearance from your physician and have someone to help you out, especially the first week after surgery, then I don’t see how this procedure would compromise your results. If you are concerned about it, do make sure you are consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon about your risks, and surgical stage options.

I hope I was able to answer your questions. Best of luck to you! I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information.

Brazilian buttock lift and tummy tuck at same time is safe in most patients

+1

You must be in good overall health before undergoing a combined tummy tuck and brazilian buttock lift. You may require medical clearance from your primary care physician prior to surgery. The fat from you abdomen will be used for the fat transfer, instead of being discarded as in a regular tummy tuck. The surgery may last about five hours but your overall cosmetic result will be much better than just having one without the other. If your abdominal skin is loose and has stretch marks,then this may be a good approach in your case. A board certified plastic surgeon can examine you and discuss your options in detail.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD