Is There a Safe Brazilian Butt Lift for $4000?

Can I get one in Atlanta GA??

Cheap Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta

+2

Based on the amount of work involved is removing the fat, preparing it, sculpting the upper buttocks and re-grafting the fat to the buttocks I cannot conceive of a real Plastic surgeon being able to afford doing this operation in a safe setting for the amount you are willing to pay.

Buttock enhancement

+1

If you want safety, good result, buttock enhancement is a surgery that can take 4-6 hours depending on how many sites you need for liposuction and cleaning that fat and prepaaring it.

The total cost including the plastic surgeon fees, anesthesia fees, and facility fees would amount to $12-20,000