Is it safe to have botox before conceiving?

I regularly have Botox injections in every 6 months. My last injection was in last May. Now is the time. But also at the same time we try to conceive a baby. I want to learn if it is safe or not? If I learn that I am pregnant just after my injections, is it risky? Should I get botox now or not?

Botox and Pregnancy

+1

It is not recommended to get Botox injections while pregnant. Discuss with your physician, but it may be best to stop while trying to conceive.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox prior to conception

+1

Botox will be in your system for 3-4 months, so it's advisable not to get it done if you are actively trying to conceive a child.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

+1

Unfortunately it isn't recommended having cosmetic procedures while pregnant or nursing, You need to consult your gynecologist if you are trying to conceive

Best of luck