Safe and Affordable Tummy Tuck + Gyneocamastia Surgery?

I'm looking for a doctor who can perform this on me I just got back from a consultation and they determined i don't need lipo I just need excess skin removed. I'm 6'2 178 pounds. I'll send pictures if neccessary of the areas. If you could just tell me your price, where your located and if you'll do them both in the same day.

Male Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction Costs

+1

Tummy Tuck will likely cost at least $6500 and male breast reduction will cost $5000 or so, if this involves a lot of skin removal.  These can be done together and the surgery will last about 4 hours for a surgeon who performs the procedures all the time. Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials.  Kenneth Hughes, MD male breast reduction Los Angeles, CA

Tummy tuck and gynecomastia

+1

Assuming that you are healthy a tummy tuck and chest liposuction can be performed on the same day provided that it is mostly a skin procedure on the belly and the chest can be treated with liposuction.

Abdominoplasty can run from $3500 to $4500 with the chest procedure between $2500 to $2900.  General anesthesia will cost approximately $1000 for the tummy tuck.

The most serious complication resulting from Abdominoplasty is a deep vein thrombosis with resulting spread to the lung.  The risk can be diminished with appropriate treatment but caution should be exercised for air travel soon after the surgery.

Pictures and a personal consultation would give you more information.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS