How Safe is Aggressive Liposuction? What Can I Expect my Body to Look Like Afterwards?

I have read plenty of BBL stories and this term is constantly circulating. Is there a limit to how much lipo is safe? Is there a certain percentage of body fat that is supposed to be removed/transferred before it becomes hazardous? I am 5'3, 148 mainly muscle and the fat I store is mainly around the abdominal region. Is there a way to estimate results? With my bone structure do I have a chance at an hourglass figure? I am having BBL TT and lipo of the whole back, flanks, and abs.

Liposuction and BBL

+1

Most surgeons will limit fat removal to about 5 liters and this can be used for injection for buttock augmentation.

+1

Thank you for share your question and pictures. Based  on your pictures you look a good candidate for an liposuction and fat transfer to butts. The maximum litter in the outpatient setting is 5.

Walkiris Robles, MD

+1

Perhaps aggressive liposuction is a poorly descriptive term for getting the biggest transformation possible.  5 liters is the maximum in the outpatient setting.  I think you will get a great result with the right surgeon.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA