Saddle nose deformity revision with rib cartlidge? (photo)

I would like to get a rough estimate on what revision would cost. I tried to have this corrected before with a foreign material which developed an infection and had tto be removed. I wanted rib cartlidge used this time to reduce the chances of infection. Thank you

Revision rhinoplasty with rib cartilage

+1

In general, revision rhinoplasty will cost more than a primary rhinoplasty due to the complexity of the surgery. Cost can vary depending on the following:

1) Location

2) Difficulty of the surgery

3) The surgeon's specific fees

Whether rib cartilage is necessary can be determined during an exam. I would recommend a consult with a board certified specialist in your area, as they will be able to advise you following an exam. Thanks and good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Based on your examination, you may be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures to improve your saddle nose deformity.

+1

In our practice, many patients with saddle nose deformities may be treated with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. We have not seen any infections following silicone nasal injections.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Saddle nose deformity revision with rib cartlidge?

+1
Septal or ear cartilage can probably be used, and the cost may be $7000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Saddlenose repair with revision rhinoplasty

+1

I agree that using cartilage would be a better way to go to address your saddle nose deformity.

It's hard to give you pricing information without seeing more of your nose and knowing what type of grafting needs to be done.

Rib and ear cartilage can be used for saddle nose repair. The best source depends on how much cartilage is needed.

You can check out more information about saddle nose rhinoplasty at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Revision Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

You are wise to recognize that your saddle nose deformity requires volume and that it is a good idea to avoid foreign material again. A rib graft would provide you with the volume you need and be less prone to infection and exposure. Cost depends on location, or time, anesthesia time and surgeon reputation. I would meet with a few surgeons and decide who you are comfortable with. Price should not be the deciding factor, as we usually get what we pay for in life.

Good Luck, Dr Shifrin

David Shifrin, MD

Saddle nose treatment.

+1

You may not need a rib graft. Very often your cartilage from both ears and or soft tissue will accomplish the task. Rib cartilage is more expensive and more painful and usually does not need to be used

Saddle nose

+1
Costs vary from state to state and office to office. I would recommend going on several consults with specialists in your area and find out what they would recommend and what their fees are. You may be surprised to find out there is a large variation. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon