Two Months Post OP, No Slope on my Profile and a Bump on my Tip, Will This Get Better? (photo)

I don't see any kind of slope at all, at first I saw a slight slope after the cast off came off now its pretty straight and masculine looking.There is also a slight bump on the left side of my tip, it protrudes outward so when I put on makeup its really noticable since it somewhat cast a shadow so it looks dark. Will this get better? I know its to soon to totally tell what the outcome will be but I'm not liking what my nose is becoming.

Evaluating slope of nose after rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your rhinoplasty results thus far.  It may be that you will choose to undergo a revision rhinoplasty later on once all of the swelling has gone away.  I suspect the bump on the tip of the nose will not improve.  As to the shape of your dorsum, there is a chance that as some of the swelling goes away more of the shape that you desire will come into view.  At this time I would continue to wait and follow your plastic surgeons advice.  Taking photos every 1-2 weeks may also help you judge whether there are any changes occurring with additional healing.

Dr. Remus Repta

Two Months Post OP, No Slope on my Profile and a Bump on my Tip, Will This Get Better?

Dear Japyne,

thank you for your question and photos.  I do see the bump at the tip.  This will probably not get better with time, it appears to be a prominence in the cartilage.  There may be swelling on the dorsum, but a lot of this swelling has dissipated. Full swelling goes away at 6-12 months so you have some time to go.  No experienced surgeon will do a revision for at least this amount of time.  

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

What Size Silicone Implant Should I Opt for in Order to Get a Full B or Small C?

Sorry to say you need 9 months before considering a revision. Seek in person second opinions. Best to you. 

Two months too early to make a pronouncement about the outcome of a rhinoplasty.

Based on the photograph I don't think you're going to get the result you want. Nevertheless two months is much too early to make final pronouncement.

Rhinoplasty Post Op

You didn't say when your surgery was performed, but it takes time to see results.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon, so you will have a better understanding of what to expect with the healing process.   Good communication with your surgeon is very important for a good recovery.