Could I Possibly Get These Results from Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I would like to know if its a realistic rhinoplasty to remove my hump and refine my tip and make it a little smaller with over all less projection of my nose, like these pictures I provided

Could I Possibly Get These Results from Rhinoplasty?

+5

If you would like the hump reduced and the tip elevated and deprojected, this can be done with a closed rhinoplasty.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty

+3

You goals are very achievable and realistic. Chose you surgeon carefully and try to get personal recommendations if you can. good luck.

Darrell Perkins, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Virtual rhinoplasty imaging

+3

Rhinoplasty involves shaving down the bridge by removing the hump which is composed of both bone and cartilage. Narrowing of the tip is also performed with suture techniques and cartilage removal. It's important to have realistic expectations and good communication with  your surgeon before undergoing a rhinoplasty procedure.  The results shown are a nice improvement and appear realistic. Virtual rhinoplasty software imaging is also available on our website, but start out better lighting and good resolution of your camera

Realistic Rhinoplasty Results

+3

Your aesthetic taste is excellent; I agree with your goals. I may feel different if i examined your nose, but your skin in the morphed picture seems thinner which will give a more refined look. I need to see a better picture of your skin.

Are these rhinoplasty results realistic?

+2

Short answer, after looking at your photos- yes.  That image is realistic and achievable.  A full exam is necessary however.  In the Sacramento area I highly recommend either Leslie Bernstein, MD/DDS, or Jonathan Sykes, MD.  Both are very experienced and highly regarded in our profession.  Hope that helps!   

Christopher R. Hove, MD
Paoli Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Possible YES but probable NO. The tissue heals in a three dimensional pattern. Thus very hard to exactly predict the outcomes. Seek IN PERSON evaluations from boarded docs.