Will my implants look bigger /closer together when they drop more? (photos)

I had a benelli lift and implant replacement from 400cc to 595cc..so far they don't look extremely bigger but in a bikini they do..they are still hard and my Ps said they are still smashed looking. I was told I will be a good cup and a half bigger.

Breast augment and Benelli Lift and post op breast shape

+2
It can take at least 6 to 12 weeks to see the final shape of a breast following a breast augmentation and Benelli  breast lift.  In that time the breast will probably become more round and the projection should improve.  Ask your surgeon if they suggest you do breast massage, as this can also help in getting the implants to drop.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation/Pexy

+2
It takes time after a breast lift and implant exchange for the soft tissues to relax. It usually takes about 6 months to start knowing what the definitive result will look like. The exchange in implants should definitely take you up at least a cup size.  Good luck

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Most will get better with time...

+2
Most implants aren't soft and mobile until about 3-4 months after surgery, and some soften even more over the course of a year.  With respect to the Benelli lift, that surgery certainly compresses the projection of the implant and breast, but even that will get better with time.  You've added about 200cc to the size of your implant so you will definitely notice the difference -- I would say at least a cup size.  Good luck! 

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Results after reaugmentation/benelli

+1

Your photos are difficult to interpret since your clothing seems to be pushing the mound together.  Regardless, it does take time for healing so allow that to happen over the ensuing months and then when you reach your plateau, discuss with your surgeon if any lingering issues persist.  We all do want the best results for our patients and your surgeon should help you achieve them.

Curtis Wong, MD

Implants and lift

+1
You did not provide enough information to say much.  But, if you just had surgery you have to give it time to heal.