32F with 427, 373 Grams Removed?

I just got a reduction and my Op Report says 427 grams was removed on the left and 373 on the right.. I was a 32F and it really so far does not look like that much of a difference. I was hoping, praying to end up a small C (Im 5'0, a tiny person. I need to be a size small in sports bras) So tell me the truth, what does this really put me at after swelling goes down? *Lets go based off of 32F with 427 removed, since the 32F was obviously to accommodate to the larger one.

Breast reduction and cup size

+1

Each patient is different in terms of waht the volume removed will correlate with in cup size. Certainly I can not assess this without an exam, and in fact, all bra companies are different with regards to the actual cup.

Concerns about Breast Size after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure;  unfortunately,there is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery.

I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Be patient because it will take several months  (and even up to one year) to see the final results of the procedure performed. Hopefully you'll be very pleased with the results of surgery regardless of the exact weight removed from each breast and/or  the final cup size.