Is There a Chance for Revision Otoplasty for Me? (photo)

Four years ago i had an otoplasty surgery but it was a disaster for me .he didn't show me the results and sent me to home.when i realise i was shocked because my ears were looking terrible.still when i tied my hair up everybody look my ears carefully,so that upsets me very much .i want to learn is there a chance for me to fix them ,or i should accept my ears with that look and live myself in peace :(

Otoplasty revision for cartilage warping and skin abnormalities

+1

You can fix them. You can recontruct the wany cartilage on the right and the left side just need some of skin readjusted or excised to make the area flatter. Other issues can be addressed as well. Don't worry this can be improved a great deal!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision otoplasty following overcorrection

+1

Unfortunately, you otoplasty experience is not uncommon.  It is possible to markedly improve the shape of your ears.  The surgery is a little more complex because of the scarring caused by the first surgery and might require a skin graft behind your ear. Fortunately the surgey can usually be done under local anesthesia which can help keep the cost of the surgery down.

Is There a Chance for Revision Otoplasty for Me?

+1

Sorry about your unhappy results. This happened as the result of ear cartilage incisions and placement of very tight sutures and subsequent scar formation. This can be improved by cartilage scar dehiscence and reconstruction.  

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon