Im 25 5'6 and 104 Lbs Will 400cc Look to Ridiculous on Me I Tried It on with a Tank Top; Looked Ok?

Tall and slim wear 34A i think getting sientra HP silicon

Will 400cc Look to Ridiculous on Me

+2

Hard to say without measurements and photos. I would assume your surgeon, who hopefully is experienced and board certified,feels your breast width and breast tissue will tolerate implants of that size, or presumably they would not have been offered.

Chances are that if they look ok as trials, and your surgeon feels they are not too large that they will give you a nice result. All the best. 

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Implant size

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Ridiculous

+1

Not having seen you and just hearing the numbers I would have to say that this volume does appear to be rather high. I would recommend you look at a different profile implant with a lower volume. you will have a more natural end result

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Implant selection

+1

Choosing the right implants for you really depends upon your anatomy and goals. Best to decide in person after a consultation.

Vectra 3D imaging will give you a great

+1

The implant in your bra will give you misleading information in my opinion. it will overestimated what you will get because it is placed in front of your breasts. I believe that the best "sneak preview" of what you will look like is available in the offices of the Board Certified Plastic surgeons that have Vectra 3D imaging system by Canfield. With this sophisticated 3 dimensional rendition analysis, you can see your self with every implant size and shape available. Bathing suit and T-shirt dress views all are available.

Manuel M. Pena, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Picking the right breast implant size

+1

The choice of an implant is an important and life long decision and one not to be taken lightly.  In general every 200 cc of implant volume will increase your breast size  by 1 cup size.  If you are an A cup now this would likely place you in a C cup Work with your plastic surgeon to help you arrive at a satisfactory breast size.  

Breast Size

+1

Without a photo and an exam, it is hard to tell. The best way to choose is to put the implants in a bra and look in a mirror. That will tell you what the result will be. Ultimately, you want to have a result you are happy with. Discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon of your choice. All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD (retired)

400cc

+1

Hello

The appropriate size is a very individual thing and is one of the most important parts of the consultation .

It may well be that 400cc will be fine for you . The best way to know is trying on the implants or a sizer kit , or if available using the Vectra 3D imaging system .

Cheers

Terrence Scamp

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Are 400 cc Implants Too Big?

+1

It is hard to say without some pictures but it may not be due to your height.  If you have seen a BC PS and you feel comfortable with that recommendation then you should proceed.

Dr ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS