I'm 34 and want to lift my upper lip. Am I a good candidate for lip lift surgery? Italian lip lift or bullhorn? (Photo)

I'm 34 and want to lift my upper lip. Based on the photo provided what would be the best way of lip lift for me? I do not want big change just to lift the upper lip. What would you recommend - Italian lip lift or bullhorn?

Upper lip lift options

+1
You appear to have a long distance from the upper lip border to the base of the nose. In this instance - if confirmed on exam, a central lip lift will correct this. This takes some skin out just below the nasal base and elevates the upper lip with a well placed and good cosmetic scar at the nasal base that is difficult to see. This is an easy procedure but requires  some healing to have the optimal cosmesis. Also some volume/filler/fat grafting to the lips would accentuate the overall results. 

I'm 34 and want to lift my upper lip. Am I a good candidate for lip lift surgery? Italian lip lift or bullhorn?

+1
It is always helpful to see the entire face to assess overall facial balance before recommending a lip lift.