3 months ago, I had Botox and fillers on my forehead. I have headaches, burning and droopy eyes. What can I do?

Unusual symptoms three months after Botox

+2
You really should seek an in-person evaluation for these symptoms.  Side effects from Botox are fairly immediate, so perhaps this is unrelated. Or if you are saying instead you still have there symptoms three months later, that would be unusual as well.

Droopy eye 3 months following Botox

+1
Go back to your doctor who injected you and ask what was the cause. If it was Botox it should have disappeared by now.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Abnormal Symptoms After Botox and Fillers

+1
I suggest speaking to your physician, these symptoms should not be persistent.  There may be something else that is going on and it should be evaluated.  Best, Dr. Emer.

+1
The symptoms you are experiencing generally should not last 3 months after the injections. I recommend returning to your injector for a consultatio. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Symptoms 3 months post Botox

+1
Thank you for your question. I would recommend you seek a consultation with your doctor. Symptoms from injections will occur withing the first few weeks. Botox normally last for 3 plus months so if anything the product would be wearing off not causing complications.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Possible side effects and complications of treatment with Botox

+1
The majority of complications and side effects from treatment with Botox will manifest themselves within the first 2 weeks subsequent to treatment.  The symptoms you describe warrant an urgent medical evaluation.  It's unlikely that it is due to the Botox treatment 3 months ago, but certainly should be evaluated by a physician in an expeditious manner. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

+1
This sounds very unusual--especially this long after an injection.  Botox typically is only effective for about 3 months so any effect/side effects should be gone by now.  Perhaps something else is going on? I would return to your injection provider for an assessment and discussion of your symptoms.

Megan Jack, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

3 months ago, I had Botox and fillers on my forehead. I have headaches, burning and droopy eyes. What can I

+1
RETURN to the injecting doctor ASAP!!! Something sounds funny here. Why wait 3 months?? Seek IN PERSON examination and opinions......