Can Ruptured Silicone Implants Cause Gas to Develop in the Chest Area?

I received radiation treatment following breast cancer, which resulted in scar tissue being formed. I had a masectomy after a reocurrence in the same breast followed by implantation of silicone implants. Recently, some scar tissue snapped due to a sharp twist of my spine. The position of the implant shifted slightly and the implant became softer. Since that occurred, I have experienced constant gas and slight pain in the chest area and back areas.

Pain in a reconstructed breast

+1

I am not certain about the problem you are describing.  There would be no way for air or gas to enter your chest wall or breast implant pocket with the incision closed.   If there is an unusual problem it is time for you to be seen by your plastic surgeon.