Nose Is Crooked, I Have a Runny Nose and Difficulty Breathing After a Nose Fracture 6 Months Ago. Will This Tx Work For Me?

I had a nose fracture 6 months ago. I told an ENT doctor that I'm having difficulty breathing, runny nose only when I look down for a long period or when I do intense exercises, and the nose is crooked on x-ray. I'm scheduled for the following procedure "Open treatment of nasal fracture with concominent septal fracture repair with stabilization, bilateral inferior turbinate submucosal resection." Will this procedure help me with my problems?

+1

What you have listed appears to be the insurance code description of a Septorhinoplasty with turbinate reduction.  You should discuss this with your Rhinoplasty Surgeon or if you're not convinced this is right for you...have a second opinion and consultation with an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose.  IMO, you should understands what's being done and why during your Rhinoplasty.