How Soon Can I Exercise After Restylane Injections?

Hello I am making allot of sport and i want to know if i can run after a restilane filling, or will the filling move down from the areas? Thank u

Restylane and exercise

+2

I  would avoid exercise right after a filler is placed.  It shoudl be ok by the next day, but it may unroof bruising and further swelling.

Restylane as a filler and exercise restrictions

+2

It is safer not to exericise for a day after the injections to minimize bruising and swelling but the exericise shouldn't make it migrate to other areas provided the tissues are not being squeezed and manipulated.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Exercise after Restylane Treatment

+2

We commonly ask our patients to avoid strenuous exercise for 24-36 hours after Restylane injections to minimize the chances of swelling. Others doctors may have different regimens.