Rubbed my Nostril Lightly Two Weeks After Rhinoplasty?

I am two weeks post septorhinoplasty and yesterday by accident I lightly rubbed my nostril. It's slightly swollen now (its been 24 hours) and I am scared that it could have caused damage. I felt pain for few seconds and there was no bleeding and no redness. Could that affect the result of my septorhinoplasty?

Outcome of Rhinoplasty after rubbing the nose

+1

It is very unlikely that lightly rubbing the nose will adversely affect the final appearance of your nose. It is very common for the nose to be swollen 2 weeks after surgery, regardless of mild trauma postoperatively. This swelling will slowing dissipate and may last for months. If you still have concerns, follow up with your plastic surgeon for a quick check up. 

Thanks for your question. Best wishes!