I'm planing on having the Brazilian Butt lift surgery done soon in my life, and was wondering what are the lone plans?

I am 18 years old 5'3 and weighting 187 lbs and i do not plan to have children for at least 8-9 years but i would love to feel confident in my body, people have alwasys said my chest is great but my bum is always small. I have a pretty good paying job, but, I just can't give any cash up front. what are the average monthly fee that many of you doctors have seen, and i do not wish to have it threw a credit card either. if you can answer me i will be grateful :)

Financing BBL

+1

Financing options can be discussed with the various doctors' offices. This will be different from one place to the next.

I'm planning on having the Brazilian Butt lift surgery done soon in my life, and was wondering what are the loan plans?

+1

There are multiple financing companies that can help with this at the plastic surgeon's office.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA