I've Had Two Rounds of Silikon 1000 - Can I Still Get Blepharoplsty?

Lower Eye Bags 26 Mos Apart. 

You can have blepharplasty after having Silicone injections

+1

You can have blepharplasty after having Silicone injections. In general, I don’t recommend silicone injections because it is a permanent filler and faces change as we age. But yes, you can have surgery after silicone.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Silicone injections and blepharoplasty

+1

Your previous silicone injections in the area makes any future surgery in the area more difficult, less predictable and likely, a higher rate of complications.  Your surgeon should have specific experience not only in blepharoplasty, but in dealing with the complications of silicone injections.  

Please don't get any more injections...

Thomas Fiala, MD

Lower blepharoplasty after fillers

+1

Yes, you can still get blepharoplasty.  If you got the injection in the lower lids, it can make the surgery more technically difficult, so I recommend consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon.

Dr Taban

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Silicone injections and surgery

+1

The  use of liquid silicone is detrimental in all the body and still more in the eyelids. The surgery is possible but previously it is necessary to evaluate the degree of infiltration of the area . It is important to see some pictures of your eyelids.

Enrique Pedro Gagliardi, MD, PhD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Please send picture

+1
The use of silicone for injection is not a good idea. There are a lot of long term complications associated with silicone injection. I would advise strongly against anymore silicone injections.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon