No Roundness Outcome in BBL? (photo)

I didn't get the roundness I was looking for from my BBL. I see many women right after surgery have round butts. I asked my surgeon he said to give it time it's been 8 weeks now & I still don't see it. It looks round when I wear pants but when I'm naked looking at me from behind where it should be round it is flat & I'm not happy about it. My question is if I get fat transfered to my butt again will it create roundness or will the outcome still be flatness? I'd also like it a bit bigger.

No Roundness Outcome in BBL?

+1

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Can a seond Butt fat transfer create roundness of the buttocks after the frist procedure failed to do so?

+1

It is difficult to give a response to you without good  photos at the very least. But in my experience, if the first fat transfer doesn't give the roundness that a patient wants, then a second procedure, if there is enough donor fat, usually does so. You should consult with a Board Certied PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD