Round Reddish Spots on my Back After Finding Tick?

I have pinkish reddish round spots about the size of a dime on my middle/lower back that I noticed last night. It just worries me cuz just a week ago I found a tick on my upper back that was attached. The area where the tick bit me has been red warm to touch and itchy on and off and now is finally looking a bit better.

Tick Bite

+2

The picture on the left looks like a tick bite response. The other three pictures are Tinea Versicolor, due to a yeast organism called Pitryosporum Ovale. Lamisil spray is the best of the over the counter products for that.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist