Round Lumps Same Day After Lip Fillers, Should I Worry? Permanent?

I am a total worryer, I have had lip fillers (only today) but I can feel round lumps or nodules under my upper lip. I do have bruising understandably but one lump in particular is very hard n round...

Lumps in lips a few days after fillers

+1
This may be common in some patients usually the first 72 hours and the swelling and bruising from the injections sites dissipate and you are left with an enhanced natural looking lip. Best regards!

Lumps from lip fillers

+1

It is always advisable to wait at least one and preferably two weeks for all of the swelling to resolve before assessing the results of lip filler injections. If they persist, you should return to the physician who injected you for further evaluation.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon