Is It Possible to Get a Round Face with Surgery?

Is it possible to get a round face with surgery?

Rounder face

+1

Discussing your concerns and desires during a consultation is very important and creating a rounder fuller face is possible in many cases.

This is why we have facial implants, fat transfer, and fillers.

+1

Can you achieve the look you are seeking?  Impossible to answer without a personal consultation and certainly you have not even provided a photograph.  Often patients have a vision of what they are looking for that simply can not be achieve.  The biggest concern I have for you is failure to precisely communicate what you are looking for to your surgeon.  The effect is, untimately, dissappointment with results.  So if you go down this road, you need to be able to much more precisely communicate what you are looking for.  I would be skeptical that you can achieve everything you are looking for so you need to ask yourself how you will feel if your potential surgeon was only partially successful in meeting your goals.  If you can't live with this possiblity then I would say you should be very careful looking for this type of result.