Can You Make a Round Face More Angular?

Is it possible to take a round face and make it more heart shaped? Or even just more angular in general. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Making a round face more angular.

+1

Round faces can be made more defined but I would need to see photos to give a proper answer. 

Facial shape changes

+1

It is possible to make a face more angular but it really depend upon how it looks now. Do you need a face lift because tissues sag?  Are you younger and could use filler?  Best to be seen in person.

Recontour Facial Shape

+1

Yes a round face can be made more angular. Typically this can be done by giving more definition to the cheek bones and chin. While some surgeons may use cheek and chin implants, u find I have greater control with injectable fillers including Sculptra and/or Radiesse. Enhancing the cheek bones and chin can lengthen the face, give more definition as well as make it appear more angular or less round. 

Anita Mandal, MD
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon