I have a round dark flat mole on my face.What's best way to remove it with minimal scar and how much would this cost?

Cheek mole

+1
Your first step would be to have a biopsy done to determine the exact nature of this pigmented lesion (from the photo it appears to be what is called a "congenital nevus") and how deep it reaches.  Unfortunately these lesions often reach deeply into the skin and the only way to remove them is to excise the whole lesion - either in one session - or in multiple smaller sessions to give the skin time to stretch. The end result  will be a thin surgical scar.

Boston Dermatologist