What is a Rough Estimate Size Will I Be After Removing 500cc from 36h Cup?

My insurance stated I will have to have 500cc removed from my 36H cup? I am 170lbs 5'1 in height. I also would like to know will I have fullness on to of my breast? Just because I am having them removed. I don't want them hanging low still. I would like them to look like I fake boobs.

Breast size after reduction

+1

Thank you for the question. I think you are an excellent candidate for breast reduction. The breast size does not always correlate with the bra size. Hence it would be difficult to comment on breast size after reduction and removal of 500 gm. Your plastic surgeon can give a rough idea on how the breast shape will be.
My advice for you is to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Convey clearly what you want and check their before and after photos. Good luck.

Breast reduction result

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to say what you would look like after the procedure.  A 500 gm reduction does not sound too much with such large breasts.

“Fake Boob" Look after Breast Reduction?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing exactly what cup size you will wear after removing 500 g from each breast during breast reduction surgery. Generally speaking, it is very  difficult to achieve the “fake boob” look after breast reduction surgery. Generally speaking also your breasts will look like a smaller version of your current breasts.

Many patients who wish to have the “fake boob” look end up having to undergo breast augmentation surgery eventually (in order to achieve the full round superior pole volume) that they are seeking.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm