Rough Estimate for Number of Treatments and Cost?

I currently live in Austin, TX and have a small 1 x 2 inch tattoo of a awarness ribbon thats outlined in black (fine outline) and filled in with a purple. I was wondering if theres a rough estimate in cost and number of treatments..?

Laser tattoo removal

+1

Tattoos are removed wtih lasers, done every four to six treatments. The energy is absorbed by the pigment which shatters into tiny particles in the dermis and then the skin's immune cells, the macrophages, can "gobble up" the pigment and carry it away to clear the tattoo.  This costs between a couple hundred to several hundred PER treatment in doctor's office here in the U.S. There is a very slight risk of scarring. It may take 8 or more treatments and not all the pigment may go away. The surrounding skin could absorb the energy and cause darker and lighter coloration so discuss all risks with your doctor.

Perhaps 4-5 treatments

+1

4-5 treatments might do it.  Although sometimes it can be done in less, and sometimes it requires more sessions.  Cost at my office would be ~$450 per session.