Rough Cost Estimate and Wait Time For MOM After 2 C-Sections? (photo)

I live in Atlanta GA. I have found this picture and decided to post it because its identical to the way I look. Except I have more visible stretch marks. I am a mother of 2- both delivered by c section. I am interested in the tummy tuck/breast lift mommy makeover procedure and I am looking for a rough price quote for my situation- in the ATL area and how long should I wait after the c section before considering this procedure? Thank-you =]

Mommy Makeover after C -Sections

+1

How old is your youngest child?  Are you breast feeding?    Usually we like to wait at least 6 months from your last C-Section, and or breast feeding to consider abdominoplasty ( tummy tuck), and mastopexy ( breast lift).   Do you plan to have any more children?  If so, you would want to wait on the tummy tuck.  Based on the photos, you would be an excellent candidate for this surgery.  We quote fees at consultation, as each case is different.  A rough estimate would be 12K to 15K for surgeons fees, anesthesia, operating room, overnight stay ( 23 hour stay), garment, etc..  Also, only see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (certified by the ASPS) for a major surgery such as this.  Hope this helps.

Timing and Costs of Mommy Makeover?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I would suggest that you achieve a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing “mommy makeover” surgery.

At that point, it will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Mommy make over after C section

+1

Hello! Are you breast feeding? No surgery until 6 weeks after breast feeding. 

If not, you can have a MOM 3- 6 months after your C-section.

Rough quote - for anesthesia, operating room, post-operative garment, breast lift, tummy tuck with liposuction - about $12,000.

For this operation, be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. 

Best wishes and enjoy your result.!

Cost should never be your only concern when considering a Plastic Surgical Procedure

+1

From observing the photos that you have posted it would appear that you need an abdominoplasty and a breast lift.  At our office in the atlanta area the average cost for an abdominoplasty is $6,500 and the cost breast lift is approximately $4,500. Please know that cost alone should never be the only factor that you consider when selecting a plastic surgeon.  At a minimum he should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a membeer of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.  If the procedures are performed at the same time there is a cost savings.  If you had a recent C section then it is appropriate to wait from 4 to 6 months before you consider this operation, it gives you a chance to recover from your recent pregnancy and for your soft tissues to tighten up a bit.  Also you would want to be finished with breast feeding prior to the procedure.  

Web reference: http://www.primacenter.com