Revision septorhinoplasty? (photo)

hi i had a revision septorhinoplasty to to correct a deviated septum and osteotomy to reposition my nose bone.since the revision i feel my nose had changed for the worse i dont have any before pic post op the first rhinoplasty and just one profile pic primary rhinoplasty .from the photos iv put on does anyone think a other rhinoplasty would resolve my issue mainly oblique one one side and i aslo feel my profile is slighty different.it was more sloped before and i loved it

Revision rhinoplasty has various things to consider

+2

I would certainly recommend you discuss your concerns with your (revision) rhinoplasty surgeon, and don't hesitate to get a second opinion from another experienced rhinoplasty expert.  I presume since you mentioned some septal work, there must have been a functional component to your surgery.  Here are a few things for you to do and think about before your appointment(s):

1.  Gather all photographs (before any surgery, and after both surgeries) and operative notes from your respective surgeons

2.  How long has it been since your revision surgery?  After a revision rhinoplasty, edema (swelling) can take much longer to go down.  If it has been <1 year, you will be best off to wait before you consider any additional surgery.

3.  How well are you breathing through your nose? If there is a problem, is it one one side or both?  Does anything make the breathing better or worse?

4. What exactly do you not like about your current nose?  The previous pictures will be helpful here...your comment about "the oblique on one side" is a little vague.  The more clearly you can communicate what you want to change about your nose, the easier it will be for your surgeon to ascertain the best plan for you.

Best wishes, MKB

Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision septorhinoplasty?

+2
It seems that you have a slight polly beak deformity and ptotic tip causing decrease nasolabial angle. The lower lateral cartilages are asymmetric with right one being lower than the left. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can correct these.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tertiary Septorhinoplasty ??

+2

Your nose shape concerns are understandable but a more detailed rhinoplasty history is needed. This would include original pictures and pictures after the first and second procedure as well as the operative notes from the surgeries. Without this information, it would be impossible to answer where any further procedures would offer a predictable improvement.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Revision septorhinoplasty?

+1

Preoperative photos would give a good idea of what can be done to improve your nose.  Tip asymmetry and tip droop can likely be improved.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Nose Revision

+1

Without a good history and physical examination, it is virtually impossible to give you sound advice. It is not good practice to judge the result when not involved in the preoperative discussion. What did you feel was the problem? What was said to correct the problem?

Consult your surgeon and if necessary, seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Septorhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for the photos but I would really need to see and examine you and then have you look at digitally altered photos of yourself to clarify what changes you are looking for and whether it is realistic

Dr Corbin

Web reference: http://www.thebreastexpert.com

Brea Plastic Surgeon